Friday, November 11, 2005

Cute stuff Kaitlyn said this week


Daddy says something really funny. Kaitlyn starts laughing hysterically and says, "Daddy, you're killing me!!"

I ask Kaitlyn if we should get in the car and go. She says,"Let's hit the road Jack!" (Do I say that???)

I often call Kaitlyn "Pumpkin" as a pet name. So now when Kaitlyn wants to compliment me she looks at me so sweetly and says, "Mommy you're a pumpkin." Hmmm.. fat and orange...

We are working on learning people's whole names. Here are some names so far according to Kaitlyn....
1. KK Weir (herself)
2. Daddy Wuss Weir (very descriptive- Russ Weir)
3. Mommy Anja Weir (translation Angel Weir)
4. Oka Dot Doroty Fosta (translation Polka Dot Dorothy Foster)

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD
5. papaw doroty fosta (translation Grandpa Mark Foster!!)

Hee hee!!! We are still having to work on Juanita (Russ' mom's name) that's a mouthful right now. It's pretty much Auta Weir. Russ dad is just POP and that's all. Hey we're working on it.

That's all for now folks!! Angel :0)

No comments: