Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Going to visit Zoe/Mirna

I just bought our plane tickets. It's official! We are going to visit Zoe Dec 26th-31st. YEAH!! Kaitlyn will stay with my mom and Russ' mom. Zoe will visit us at the hotel all day each day and go to her foster home at night. WE ARE SO EXCITED. We will get to celebrate Christmas with her.
I wish Kaitlyn could come too but I think it's more important that we save the money so that we can visit more often. We plan to go again in February for her birthday. She was born on Feb 14th. A Valentine's baby!
I pray that after that visit it will only be a month or so till we bring her home for good. If things go slower we'll just grow some more cash on our money tree and visit again in early May. :0) God has always provided. He will again.
Please Lord bring her home quickly and be with our little girl. Please hold her while we can't and let the people around her care for her. I pray that she will feel safe and that she will know even now that we love her and that You love her.

No comments: