Sunday, October 30, 2005

I have escaped the Blahs!

As far as "the blahs" go I think I figured out ( with the help of dear hubby and a good friend Wendi) that I just forget to have fun sometimes!! It's so easy to get wrapped up in the routine of life and being a mommy and forget to take a deep breath and play once in awhile. I am guilty of perfectionism which is just ugly pride when you get right down to it. Wanting to appear okay and have the arrogance to think I can "handle" everything. I am determined to relax and smell the roses and soak in every day. I let you know how that goes!! :0)
For now "the blahs" are gone and we had a wonderful weekend. Friday my friend Wendi and I took our sweet little ones to the zoo. It was so much fun! Our little girls wore all of their princess gear to get a jump on the Halloween celebration. I put some pictures of it in the photo album.
Yesterday we went to the Renaissance Festival and had an amazing family day. I got some beautiful shots of my baby girl and had so much fun. The weather was perfect and Kaitlyn loved it.
If you want to check out the pictures click on photos at the top of the page. Scroll down to the album you would like to view. Then put the arrow towards the bottom of the page and and you can scroll through the pictures.
To see more pictures or order some of them go to our family website www.russandangel.com and click on memories.
Enjoy the pics and enjoy your day!! We only have one day llike today.
Soak it in!!!

No comments: