Wednesday, December 7, 2005

1 month since our paperwork went to Guatemala!

One month down... How many to go???

It's gone VERY quickly so far. I pray the rest go by as easily. I think this next month will fly by. Between Christmas and our trip to Guatemala then New Year's... Jan 7th will be here before we know it. That's the part where I'm afraid it might get harder. I'll have held my little girl and left her behind in Guatemala. How will my mommy's heart handle that? I've only been away from Kaitlyn a hand full of times since she was born. I am praying for grace and strength for Zoe and for us.
All our preparations are going very well! A new wardrobe, educational DVDs, toys, workbooks, bilingual books, craft projects to do in the hotel.... The list is endless! I don't know what we would do without our EXTREMELY supportive parents. They have gone right out and started shopping for our sweet girl. Many of our friends have done the same. What a blessing. Thank you all! I can't believe we get to see her in two and a half weeks! I wonder if she's excited or nervous. Probably both. I know I'm both.

No comments: