Monday, December 19, 2005

Family Court!

We are in Family Court! Praise The Lord!!!! I have asked for clarification on our court date. I am a little fuzzy on how all this works. I just got an e-mail saying we are in the family court process. To me that sounds like we must have gotten the court that just returned from vacation... Don't ya think!! WOW! We seem to be just cruising along so far. God is faithful. Again they expect delays because of Christmas but my God is in charge here and we will trust His timing.
The e-mail also said that our I -171 H approval is on it's way or in Guatemala and they expect it to go very quickly because all of the paperwork is ready to go. WOW!!
I am wondering if they will do DNA testing while we are in Guatemala City. How cool would that be?? Please pray for the birth mother. This DNA testing will be especially trying for her. It is major. She will sign away her rights again (she has to do it 4 times) and see Mirna. Also pray for Mirna's heart. I cannot fathom the pain that this has been and will be for both of them. Usually if a birth mother changes her mind DNA testing is when it occurs. We pray for wisdom for her and protection for Mirna's heart and our hearts. We deeply desire contact with the birth mother and for her to always have access to information about Mirna. We are working with our agency on whether this is a possibility. We beg your prayers again on this issue.
Thank you!!
Angel
PS I love your comments and encouragement. Thank you and keep it coming!!

No comments: