Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A short entry for tonight

Our sweet Mirna is doing MUCH MUCH better. Sharon called the doctor and asked him what we should give Mirna. He told us a couple of medicines to give her. We just told the concierge what we needed and PRESTO! Within thirty minutes we had everything we needed. She woke up happy and feeling well but then had a set back. She threw up just a little and cried for about 30 minutes. I believe this was partly from being sick and partly grief. I might be wrong but I feel like her being sick made her more vulnerable to letting out her emotions. After the thirty minutes of crying and some more Tylenol Mirna was back full force!! This turned out to be a wonderful day for bonding. We still didn't get any miraculous picture time as we never left the room.
I will do my major blog about today in the morning because I feel to wiped out to do it any justice. Sorry to cut it short. Even in these few days I am seeing such a change in her. It is wonderful. How will I not bring her home with me? She is mine in my heart but not on paper. God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change and the wisdom to trust your timing.... Good night blogger buddies
:0) Angel

No comments: