Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Kaitlyn Cute Stuff...

Yesterday I told Kaitlyn that she makes me smile everyday. Then I asked if I ever make her smile. She nodded her head and answered very sincerely, "Yes, mommy.. Every day."
Kaitlyn LOVES going to church and I love that she LOVES going to church. Our Early Childhood Minister does such a beautiful job of organizing a ministry that reaches the kids on their level. Kaitlyn and all the kids just gobble it up!! You're the best Anne. I so appreciate what you do for our little ones!
So anyway, this past Sunday morning I asked Kaitlyn what she learned at church. She enthusiatically responded, "Jesus sleeps in a manger!! and God said "Don't you be afraid of me!!" So CUTE!
She then proceeded to lead us in a rousing round of songs and carols. Jingle bells, joy heart (She likes to give them her own names) and other favorites. It was a precious moment for this mommy

No comments: